CBAO FED PAC
Supporting CBAO FED PAC is the best way to aid the business from which we earn our livelihood.
CBAO FED PAC is a voluntary, nonpartisan political action committee of the Community Bankers Association of Ohio. The objective of CBAO FED PAC is to support the election of candidates who have an understanding of the community banking industry. CBAO FED PAC is an essential tool in the efforts to ensure that our common concerns are heard and heeded by those who make decisions affecting our industry.
Advancing our issues and the protection of our interests is CBAO FED PAC's number one priority. Community bank and thrift institutions are facing critical legislative issues. Supporting CBAO FED PAC is the best way to aid the business from which we earn our livelihood. Please contribute to your PAC!
2021 100% FED PAC Contributors - as of May 20, 2021
- Farmers & Merchants Bank - Miamisburg, OH
- The Sherwood State Bank - Sherwood, OH
- The Peoples Savings Bank - New Matamoras, OH
- The Waterford Commercial & Savings Bank - Waterford, OH
- The Corn City State Bank - Deshler, OH
- The Hamler State Bank - Hamler, OH
- The Richwood Banking Company - Richwood, OH
- The Apple Creek Banking Company - Apple Creek, OH
- Greenville National Bank - Greenville, OH
- Heartland Bank - Whitehall, OH
- The Peoples Bank - Gambier, OH
- Metamora State Bank - Metamora, OH
- The Andover Bank - Andover, OH
- The Peoples Bank Co. - Coldwater, OH
CBAO FED PAC Contribution Form
Silent Auction Donation Form
Please contact Bob Palmer at (614) 846-2349 for additional information.