Compliance Requirements for Safe Deposit, Mobile Banking etc
Remember Us? Compliance Requirements for Safe Deposit, Mobile Banking and Remote Deposit Capture
Thursday, January 14, 2021
12:00 – 1:30 pm (Eastern Time)
Reg CC, URLAs, and even Reg D have had their moments to shine in the last year. But sometimes it’s those seemingly quiet little areas of banking-SDBs, RDC, and mobile banking that cause big exam headaches. Examiners have cited findings for lack of sufficient policies and procedures and inadequate controls. Quite simply…these are areas that we tend to “set and forget” and its reflected in our examination reports.
- Opening and Monitoring SDBs- Overview of opening procedures, ownership types, and suspicious activity red flags.
- Understanding Regulatory Requirements– A review of the consumer regulations impacting your electronic banking services, including Reg Z, Reg CC, Reg DD and UDAAP.
- Accessibility of Electronic Banking Services– A discussion of ADA requirements and how they impact your mobile banking services.
- Utilizing a New Product/Service Risk Assessment – Overview of a sample risk assessment to utilize the next time a new product/service is being considered by your bank.
Who Should Attend:
- This informative session is designed for branch managers, operations staff, electronic banking staff, and compliance officers.
Brode Consulting – Compliance Consultant
Dawn Kincaid began her banking career working for a community bank, while attending The Ohio State University. She has nearly fifteen years of experience in client service, operations, information technology, administrative and board relations, marketing and compliance. Most recently Dawn served as the Senior Vice President of Bank Operations for a central-Ohio based community bank, where she created and refined the bank’s policies and procedures, conducted self-audits and risk assessments, and organized implementation of new products and services. She has served in the roles of Compliance, BSA/AML, CRA, Privacy and Security Officer and led training initiatives, prepared due diligence information for and completed a variety of regulatory applications and coordinated internal and external audits and exams.
Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
Webinar Sponsored by BankersHUB
If you are having issues with registering online, please contact CBAO's Education, Training & Special Event Coordinator, Patti Webb, (614) 610-1877.
|Webinar and Playback*
*Playback has no expiration.