- About Us
- CBAO University
- Industry Representation
- Products & Services
Know the requirements. Learn about emerging risks.
BSA Workshop 2017
May 12, 2017 l 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Ray Campbell Learning Center at CBAO's Columbus Office
Registration is $375 for CBAO members.
The BSA Workshop will give you a sharper sense for the true cost of dirty money, how it can flow through your institution & ways you can mitigate that risk. It’s not enough to understand the regulatory requirements of BSA/AML programs; you have to be aware of the latest methods designed to evade your controls.
Topics covered include:
- Accurately complete CTRs and SARs to avoid errors and violations
- Customer Identification Program structure
- Beneficial ownership rule and how to plan for its implementation in 2018
- How to properly respond to information requests and share information with other institutions
- How to proceed when a positive OFAC match has been identified
- Regulatory expectations for your BSA program and areas of current supervisory focus
- Exercises to strengthen your knowledge of currency transaction and suspicious activity reporting, as well as for making CTR exemptions
If you have any questions, please contact Lianne Simeone at (614) 610-1877.